- Law Society Pt II Exams, Distinction in Accounts, 1976 and 1977
- Admitted as Solicitor of Supreme Court of England and Wales, June 1978.
- Deputy District Judge, Principal Registry of the Family Division, now Central Family Court, London, June 1995
- English Family mediator, June 1999.
- SFLA (resolution) Accredited Family Law Specialist, Oct 1999; specialist portfolios in Substantial Asset cases and International cases
- Family arbitrator, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, Oct 2001
- Solicitor of Supreme Court of New South Wales, Solicitor and Barrister of the High Court of Australia, and Australian Mediator, October 2003
- Licensed Church of England occasional preacher 2016