I am an English qualified and accredited solicitor. For most of my career , I have specialised in financial aspects of relationship breakdown in complex cases involving medium and substantial assets. Almost all my cases now have an international element. My clients are from England and abroad, both men and women and from all walks of life although some concentrations in the IT and media/entertainment industries, the professions and entrepreneurs.
- Law Society Pt II Exams, Distinction in Accounts, 1976 and 1977
- Admitted as Solicitor of Supreme Court of England and Wales, June 1978.
- Deputy District Judge, Principal Registry of the Family Division, now Central Family Court, London, June 1995
- English Family mediator, June 1999.
- Accredited Family Law Specialist, Oct 1999; specialist portfolios in Substantial Asset cases and International cases
- Family arbitrator, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, Oct 2001
- Solicitor of Supreme Court of New South Wales, Solicitor and Barrister of the High Court of Australia, October 2003
- Licensed Church of England occasional preacher 2016
- Family Law Commentator of the Year award 2011 for “outstanding contribution to commentary on family law matters”, as voted by family lawyers and inaugural award